STRONG BALANCE SHEET HAS TOP PRIORITY
- Conservative financial policy: organic CAPEX financed from operating cash flow
- Maintaining net gearing below 30% with outstanding liquidity from diversified funding sources
- Predictable dividend pay-out
- FITCH affirms MOL at BBB-; Outlook stable
- S&P upgrades MOL‘s long-term credit rating to BBB- investment grade with stable outlook
All information of bonds issued by MOL Plc.
MOL has almost USD 3.7 BN available liquidity from diversified funding sources.
Charts show our credit rating development over the last years.